Monday, September 21, 2009

Sooooo Funny

Someone sent me something a while ago from SororityWorld and I did what I often do, accepted it but redirected myself back to my home page before it could actually take me there. Well Today I got more sorority world gifts so I actually went there picked out her hair outfit etc, and it wanted me to give her a name (also mention here that you have like three choices of what type your avatar will be: Diva, who regains energy faster, socialite forgot what she regains fastest, and heiress who recoops money the fastest[should have picked her!!LOL], but I picked Diva) so i tried the name Devi, nope taken, then I tried Shiva, nope taken, then I tried Believa, nope taken . . .I busted out laughing!!! finally I tried Retrieva . . .that's my avatars name now. I laughed so hard i cried. . . even in cyber-world I don't belong in a girly application!!!!!!!!

P.S. Devi is a Hindu Goddess or as she is described in Osho's "Book of Secrets" she is Shiva's concubine. . . Shiva being a Hindu God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorority-world ad: Devi Deva, Shiva Diva, & Believa Diva. . . Retrieva Deva is looking 4 u!

No comments: